- 8-9 Fresh garlic cloves.
- 1 Tbsp Hot red pepper paste.
- 1 Tbsp mixed dry herbs.
- 1-2 Tbsp Salt.
- 1 Tbsp pepper.
- 1 Tbsp oregano.
- Olive oil.
- White wine.
Raw pork, seafood, beef and poultry may contain harmful bacteria which may contaminate the marinade. Marinating should be done in the refrigerator to inhibit bacterial growth.
Directions to marinate lamb
- Wash your lamb well under running water.
- With a knife cut 9 holes on the lamb. This is where we will place our garlic cloves, after we cleaned them.
- Place garlic cloves into the holes.
- Rub the lamb with salt all over.
- Add pepper, mixed herbs and oregano all over the lamb.
- Add a handful of olive oil and rub the lamb.
- Now add the hot red pepper paste.
- Place baking paper on the bottom of a roaster and add the lamb.
Pour white wine around the edges of the lamb, and olive oil on top of the lamb (As shown on the video at the end of this article).
- Cover the roaster with baking paper and then with aluminium foil.
- Refrigerate overnight.